Today MCG delivered in a personalized way to each of its Employees the 3rd issue of Revista M, the company’s internal publication.
In a 96-page edition (and now with all content also in English), the new edition has as its central theme the 70 Years MCG, thus contributing to mark the seven decades of existence that MCG has recorded throughout this year.
Revista M # 03 also highlights several topics of high importance for the company:
- Advances in the Safety First project, an area that is a priority for MCG.
- MCG’s actions in the management of the pandemic caused by the Covid-19.
- The evolution of Employees and their importance for the company’s success.
- The projects that we are developing for large Customers around the world.
- Investments that continue to allow the expansion and modernization of MCG’s facilities.
- Testimonies and interviews with partners and entities that work with us.
This without forgetting the continuation of the life story of Manuel da Conceição Graça, the founder of MCG.
In the words of José Graça Medeiros in the editorial of Revista M #03, “celebrating 70 years of MCG means honouring the history of the company, making the present dynamic and projecting the future, so that it is one of continuous progress”.
Inviting the reading of yet another issue of Revista M, the company’s Director-General guarantees that “the vitality of MCG is only possible to maintain if we encourage and support ourselves, and if we all have the humility to realize that we need each other to be happy and prosper “.