Know-how and processes
MCG industry Robotic Welding Technologies:
- Robots and welding machines with Super Active Wire technology, Touch Sensor (joint search), and Arc Sensor (joint tracking).
- Programming offline using the Panasonic DTPS program.
- Development, manufacture, and inspection of welded joints.
- Development of welding jigs and sequencing of operations.
- Welding software (modeling, offline programming, process optimization, and simulation of welding cells).
Machinery and equipment
- State-of-the-art Panasonic robots and welding machines.
- Cells with positioners with a capacity of 1,000 kg.
- Robots mounted on rails four meters long.