MCG started a recruitment process to reinforce its Engineering team and to respond to several projects with the largest OEM’s in the Industrial and Transport area.
We intend to recruit a Collaborator for the functions of Process Engineer (M/F) with the following requirements:
- Create, organize, maintain, and optimize parts and/or assemblies machining software (CAM).
- Monitor the execution of the first pieces and validate the process.
- Define, create, and implement process instructions.
- Design and implement tools (jigs/clamps) to support the machining process.
- Optimize the machining process with a focus on reliability and reduced operating times.
- Optimize and implement quality and process control strategies.
- Train operators in the management of the installed equipment and the respective maintenance actions.
Profile and Skills:
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Proactivity, resilience, and creativity.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience in driving CNC control equipment.
- Previous experience in metals and/or polymers machining processes.
- Carregado, Lisbon
Interested candidates who consider meeting the requirements should send their application to the email address email@example.com.