MCG, a company based in Carregado, with more than 400 employees and 70 years of existence, particularly in the business areas MCG automotive, MCG industry and MCG transportation, is recruiting for the role of Process Engineer in Laser Cutting and Bending.
- Create, organize and maintain laser cutting and bending programs.
- Optimize cutting and bending strategies for Quality and Productivity.
- Ensure the best use of plate by optimizing the nesting process (scrap reduction).
- Select and validate cutting and bending equipment suitable for the manufacture of a particular article according to capacity and availability.
- Optimize laser, punching and bending processes with focus on reducing non-conformities and improving overall product quality.
- Programming of laser and punching machines according to the priorities defined ensuring the necessary conditions for occupation and BTS of 100%.
- Promote the continuous improvement of these manufacturing processes, contributing to the investigation of the causes of quality problems and in the optimization of parameters and performance of cutting and bending machines.
- Training in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to interact and communicate in an industrial environment and also with customers and suppliers.
- Willingness to learn and consequently evolve professionally in the field of process engineering.
- Ability to focus on critical tasks and management of activities according to agreed deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in 3D modeling (Solidworks preferred).
- Experience in operation of laser cutting machines, puncher and/or bending.
- Experience in programming cutting and bending machines (preferred software TRUMPF TruTops Boost).
Only candidates who meet the desired requirements will be contacted. The selection process includes curricular evaluation, interviews and, possibly, other tests, with an eliminatory nature.
Please send your application to the email email@example.com with reference to the recruitment process R22/002.