MCG, a company based in Carregado, with more than 400 employees and 70 years of existence, namely in the MCG automotive, MCG industry and MCG transportation business areas, is recruiting candidates to reinforce the Welding Engineering teams (m/f).
We intend to recruit a Welding Engineer (m/f) with the following requirements:
- Launch of new products in production / welding processes;
- Definition of equipment / consumables / welding parameters for new processes / products;
- Review of existing processes aiming at their optimization in terms of quantity of parts / hour, energy consumption, destructive / non-destructive tests, durability of electrodes / capsules, etc.;
- Definition and elaboration of process specifications;
- Definition and preparation of destructive and non-destructive inspection / testing instructions;
- Definition and elaboration of specifications for purchase of welding Jigs;
- Definition and elaboration of specifications for purchase of equipment (machines, robots) for welding;
- Qualification of operators;
- Definition of 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier Maintenance Plans;
- Qualification of Jigs locksmiths.
Profile and Skills::
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials or similar;
- Knowledge in Mig-Mag welding and resistance spot welding (fixed machines and robots);
- Knowledge in programming ABB and Panasonic robots;
- Welding engineer IWE / EWE (preferred);
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Only candidates who meet the required requirements will be contacted. The selection process includes curriculum evaluation, interviews and, eventually, other tests with an eliminatory character.
Please send your application to the email email@example.com with reference to the recruitment process RT21/003.